Skip to main content

My Beauty Favorites!

It's all good to review makeup, but I thought that I'd share my favorites list on my blog, and maybe you'd find something useful, to try yourself.
So here is my Makeup favorites of things I use everyday or very often.
                                
Face
1. Revlon Colorstay foundation in Buff
2. M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer (NC20)
3. M.A.C Prep & Prime Powder
4. M.A.C Matte Creme
5. M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW15)
Cheeks
1. NYX Powder Blush in Peach
2. M.A.C Sheertone Blush in Dollymix Or Springsheen
3. M.A.C Blush Crème in uncommon
4. NARS Powder Blush in Mounia
5. M.A.C Bronzing Powder in Golden
Eyes
1.  M.A.C Eye shadow
2.  Urban Decay Primer Potion
3.  Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
4.  Clinique Eyeshadow Duo's
5.  M.A.C Paint Pot / NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
Lips
1. M.A.C Lipstick
2. NYX Mega Shine Gloss
3. NYX Lip Liner Pencils
4. M.A.C Lipglass
5. Revlon Lipstick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015