Back at Making Video's (For a New Year - 2011)

Hello Everyone,

Well I didn't last till the 6th of January, which was my original time to come back and start making videos and blogging again. I guess all I can say is that I missed it and decided a  few days ago to come back early.

So that's why there are 3 new video's posted (after my December favorites) they are all new video's.
and this link if you click on it will bring you to my YouTube page/website http://www.youtube.com/user/alwayscosmeticjunkie

Idea's for January!
I have a few stacked up in my mind, I will be doing more tutorials, Some interesting ones and Some looks that will be themed off different things and Some tutorial looks that will be out of left field just to keep it interesting. But you'll have to keep a close eye on my YouTube channel for those's looks coming  in January!!!!!!

There will One more Haul, which I mention in my last video posted, and then like normal at the end of January, I'll have my January favorites video posted, in the same time like normal in the last week of the month.

Other then that I'm glad to be back making and posting the video's and also blogging again.

So till my next Video, have a great New Year Start too 2011 and See you all soon, in another of my alwayscosmeticjunkie Productions.

Erica

Comments