Skip to main content

Holiday Makeup Tutorials

My Holiday Themed makeup tutorials are now up on YouTube.
I'v posted my Christmas and New Years Eve makeup tutorial, So they are ready to be viewed.

Christmas Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlPlWe2nQw
For the Christmas tutorial I kept the colors traditional this year, so colors on focus are the Green, Red and Gold.

New Years Eve Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1x_i7KMpyM
For the News Years I wanted Sparkles and Glitter and lots of it too, my metallic color of choice this year is Sliver (my favorite). And lashes that you could only get away with wearing in the festivities of the month of December.

So that is it for all the tutorials that are being posted for the month of December.
In 2011 January and the months to follow there will be tones more tutorial (Thought out the Year: 2011), Reviews, Hauls and Vlog updates.

So till then THANK YOU for subscribing, viewing and be coming friends on my YouTube channel page (and Blog) and have a great Christmas and a Rockin' Start (and End) to 2011.

Alwayscosmeticjunkie  (Erica)

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015