Skip to main content

Brown /Orange Earth Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

Here is the next look in what seems to be a series I have created......The Earth inspired look is up next and has been posted on my YouTube Channel.
It is a very nice looking Makeup look and I was happy with the out come.

I used the same NYX palette as I did in the Jungle themed one, which was 08 Secret World. So you can end up doing both looks if you own this palette or end up buying it.!
This look suits any eye color, but especially if you have Blue or Hazels eyes this look is a magic combination.
Bellow is the Link and as always pictures of the finished Look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plS7o5cATIU





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015