Comparing the Stippling brushes - BATTLE

Hi Everyone,

So In December I promised to be comparing the 3 stippling brushes I own and I thought I would deliver on that promise today with the review video posted now on my YouTube channel .

In testing these brushes I used the same products and technique to find out the results. That way it was a fair test and there was no advancing a product, if it failed it failed and if it did well it did well.

It was a interesting find in the results too, what I had thought the result was going to be it was not. But if you want to find out the test results on the 3 stippling brushes then you can find the video link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUHzRZOXNyk

Bellow are the photo's of the Brushes compared and reviewed, they are the e.l.f. Stipple Brush, Sigma F15 and M.A.C 187 SE.
The price's on the brushes are as listed (please note that the Prices are in US Dollar)
e.l.f. Stipple Brush $3.00
Sigma F15 $ 16.00
M.A.C 187 SE $42.00

M.A.C, e.l.f., Sigma

Comments