Skip to main content

Green Jungle Eyes Tutorial

Hi everyone,

So I created a Green Jungle themed makeup look, It's using really pretty green shadows from the NYX Runway Collection palette in 08 Secret World, This is one of my all time favorite palette and the color payoff is amazingly good. So using this palette for the eyes, I bronzed my cheeks and made my lips honey brown.
It turned out really beautiful, I had worn this look a few days ago and really like it then but this time around I made the outta corner darker and this made the look more complete.

My flawless Face "base makeup" was not costly either, The Foundation was NYX Liquid makeup in Ivory, Concealer was Maybelline 24 hour stay concealer in Ivory and my powder was Rimmel stay matte powder in Peach Glow.

I think that I've started a new Series without even knowing it, I did the Blue Ocean Eyes 4 days ago and Now Green Jungle eyes, You know what that means I'll have to do the Earth look next . LOL

Bellow are the Pictures and Link to the Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUWdqrgXi0


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015