YouTube Goal 1. Reached

So I've reached my First Subscriber's mission for myself and that was to get 100 Subs.
And I've reached that, Thanks to all the lovely people that subscribed to my channel over the last 4 months.
To all the people that have clicked that Subscribe button, thank you so much. It's greatly appreciated and it's made me extremely happy that so many like to watch me and get my Video updates.

My next goal is to get 200 Subscriber's, So if you like my channel please do subscribe, in most times I will Subscribe back to show my appreciation and it's my way of saying Thank You.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alwayscosmeticjunkie

I do upload regularly so there's always something to watch, weather it be a Tutorial, Haul or Reviews. I try my hardest to give as many great quality and in depth video's as I can in a Week/Month.

Thanks again to the 100 that have subscribed, and happy watching :)

Erica
xoxox

Comments