Skip to main content

Black Widow Vampire Makeup Tutorial

Hello Everyone

I have a Halloween / Gothic look for you today.
I came up with the idea to combine the Black Widow Spider and Gothic Vampire together for this Inspired look and when you combine the 2 you get a great Halloween look or party look.



Here is the Link to the Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxX9vZ0oDXA 



I've done a good few "Gothic Themed" Tutorials now so if you want to watch more then please go to my YouTube Channel.

And bellow are pictures of the finished look like always.







Comments

  1. I like it but dont you think it could use a little more black then it already has, and i understand it is supposed to be black widow makeup but i personally would have put more black on the upperlid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015