Skip to main content

Ballerina Makeup Tutorial

Hello Everyone, 

I did a Ballerina inspired makeup look today, I wanted my Ballerina makeup to be very "lady" like and have a true innocents about it, almost a little bit fairy tale like too. 

Here is the link to the tutorial 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2W8WY2uFeQ

PLEASE NOTE: If you don't own the MAC colors I used, Look in to NYX 
eyeshadow's they most times will have close dupes to the colors I used in the tutorial. 
Bellow is a picture of the finished makeup look.
Thank you for watching, and please comment 
Have a wonderful day! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015