HAUL: Wet N Wild 8 Pan Palettes & elf Studio Blushes

Hello Everyone, 


So as I already know I have a addiction to makeup, but that is not going to be a surprise, either is the fact that I love shopping for new makeup products.
I had put in 3 orders over the last 10 days with Crush Cosmetics.
And I waited for them all to arrive so I could the haul as one big collection, instead of doing 3 separate video's.
So I picked up some great things including the highly sort after Wet N' Wild 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palettes all 3 of them in the collection, and the elf studio blushes that look kinda look similar to the Nars packaging and colors.
As you probably have heard a good heap of the Wet N' Wild eyeshadow's are good dupes for MAC eyeshadow shades and the pigmentation and quality is very close to MAC is well. 
A great source to look in too, if MAC is out of your reach price wise.


So if you wish to view the haul and see all the products I had brought, please click on the link - 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWz47d9KqjY

Erica

Comments

  1. I bought the wet n wild pallettes too - love them! Great haul !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment