Makeup Face of the Day (MFOTD)

I thought it would be fun to Blog about the look I had created today, very Barbie and Summer themed. 
I have really been loving bright colors this week, wearing everything from bright blues, Sea aqua, Bright Lime Greens and now this look I very much think Barbie would be wearing herself. :)


I often have twitpic my MFOTD if it was a good or interesting look but I thought, I would added blogging about it too. As many always ask me or would like to know What I have used is well, so this will answer that for you too.

So I used the following beauty items to create this look:

FACE: 
Garnier Anti-dark Circles roll on (tinted one)
Estee Lauder Matte Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
NARS Stick Concealer
Palladio Rice Powder
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer in Peaux Claires
La Femme Blush in Peach Sparkle

EYES:
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (primer)
Barry M Trio Eyeshadow in Delicious Diva
NYX Single Eye shadow in Jazzy Pink
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
Loreal Volume Million Lashes in Noir

Lips
EOS Lip Blam
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Born With It

Tools Used
Sigma Makeup Tool & Brushes 
e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set (sprayed over foundation base)



Till Next time....Have fun re-creating. :)
Erica
xoxox


Comments