Skip to main content

Review Time - NARS Foundation

If your like me then you'll probably have owned or still do own your fair share of foundations, Everything from sheer too full coverage.
So when I heard the hype surrounding the NARS sheer foundations, I needed to try them out myself and see what all the fuss was about. So I brought NARS Sheer Matte and NARS Sheer glow foundations.

I own NARS Sheer matte in the shade - Mont Blanc & NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi

So if you want to know my out comes on testing both and how then compare then please click the link.
For the video review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbleyTserB8

Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015