Skip to main content

Reviews & More Reviews!

So I have reviewed 3 makeup products this month, one I have used a long time and the other 2 took me 2/3 weeks to find the Pros & Cons, but it was fun at the same time, lol.
It was a joy reviewing the makeup products, Because I know it will help my fellow beauty lovers too and that makes my job so fun and rewarding.
So bellow are the links to the review Videos of this Month, with many more makeup product reviews to come in August but that will be another Blog post. :)

REVIEW - Urban Decay de-slick Face/Foundation Primer
REVIEW - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder
REVIEW - NARS Sheer Glow VS NARS Sheer Matte Foundation

Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

  1. Great videos!! I just subbed and became a follower of your blog! I loved the comparison Nars Sheer Glow vs Sheer Matte/July Favourites!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015