BLOG Review - e.l.f. Studio Blushes

As a confessed Blushaholic, I love wearing blush it really does make the skin glow and look health when you add that nice Pink, Peach or Berry colored hue of blush on the apples of your cheeks. So when I came across these e.l.f. Studio Blushes, I had to give them a try, so I ended up buy a lot of them, mainly because they are so cheap & I wanted to try more the 1 or 2 colors.


e.l.f Claim's this why you'll love it: 
Silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!


What I have found:
First of they remind me a lot of the NARS blushes as far as packaging, I think that's what drew me too them at first, So it's a great "dupe" look. As for the blushes themselves I really love them they are very pigmented and a little does go a long way, they have some interesting bright colors and then more everyday colors in the collection.
So of the all the blushes some are more pigmented then others, but over all they all have great color payoff.
The look of these blushes on the skin is nice, they do give a "glow" appearance to the cheeks and that's is nice to have in a blush, Something I personally look for. The blushes with the glitter flecks in them are a little too glittery and the glitter is a bit to chunky and can look over the top if you apply to much of them, so be careful of that. 
I love that fact that the e.l.f. Studio blushes are so cheap and still good quality, this is a value for money product you get 4 grams of product for $3.00 US, in the UK it's £3.50. 
END RESULTS:
For the price & the quality of these blushes I would recommend you try out a few colors, they are nice looking on the skin and are flattering with there "glow" they do make you look healthy and more alive. Some of the blushes are a little chalky but if you use a gentle hand and blend well then you'll have no problems. 







Berry Merry, Blushing Rose, Candid Coral, Fuchsia Fusion, Gotta Glow, Peachy Keen, Pink Passion & Tickled Pink


Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

  1. Hey Erica! I would love to try them based on your recommendations. Where did you buy them from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment