Skip to main content

New Covergirl Lip Perfection Colors

Hello Everyone, 
So I went pass the drugstore this week and picked up 3 extra Covergirl Lipsticks, I love these Lipsticks and had to pick up some other colors.
I have done a video review on the them - REVIEW Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Collection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdcBiDvipY0
I also have a blog post on the other colors I already owned that you can find here http://alwayscosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/08/hello-everyone-todays-review-is-on.html

I got 3 new colors they are - 295 Rich, 340 Entwined & 390 Sweetheart 
295 Rich - is a warm Reddish Brown shade 
340 Entwined - is a deep slightly blackened Plum Purple shade
390 Sweetheart -is a Metallic frosty blue-under tone Pink shade


340 Entwined, 295 Rich & 390 Sweetheart 

Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015