Skip to main content

UPDATED Skincare - Drugstore Bliss

So we all want beautiful skin and skincare that not only looks after your skin, but also makes it look & feel great too.
If you are a long time follower of my Blog, YouTube or Both!. 
Then you know that I used to be a big time user and fan of the Clinique 3 Step Skincare, but about 11/10 weeks ago  I had finished up all my Clinique products and I deiced to change skincare brands completely.
I had 2 reasons for making the change in my skincare regimen.
1. Repurchasing the Clinique products every 4 months was becoming WAY to expensive and after using it for SO long it was no longer good value for my poor purse.
2. My skin was staring to change from Very oily and Breakouts to Combo/Dry and was annoyed by the Sailicylic acid & Witch Hazel.
Now I will point out that the Clinique 3 Step was working great for a while and had made my skin better, of that there was no doubt but when my skin type and needs started to change so did my skincare needs too.


So I did some research on the internet and found that my trip to get new skincare would lead me too the Drugstore & to the Loreal Pairs skincare area in particular.
Now I know that this skincare line is not "meant" for my young skin, but that's just because it's not advised like that, and if it works and works fantastically well for my Skins needs then I personally don't care for what so called "age" group it's marketed for.
I have been using this Skincare line now for the last 10 weeks and my skin is looking and feeling great even without foundation which is a super plus for me. The skincare has not caused any Acne and does not irritate my skin which is Sensitive to many Skincare products on the market (being Drugstore or Highend), this has worked excellently well for me and is improving my skins texture and appearance, week by week.


SO I NOW USE:
Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Cleansing Milk
I use this Morning and Night
Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Toning Lotion
I use this Morning and Night
Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Day Cream
I use this in the Morning  
Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Collagen Re-plumper Night Cream
I use this at Night


EXTRA'S:
Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher
I use this 2x times a week at night time
Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Cleansing Wipes
I use this to get my makeup off every night 
Garnier Anti dark-Circle Eye Roller (tinted)
I use this every Morning only
Nivea Lip Balm Essential Care
I use this 2x a day Morning & Night








Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015