Skip to main content

1st Year Anniversary & Thank You

Hello Everyone, 
So today's blog post is a celebration post, it was exactly a year ago I started this blog - alwayscosmeticjunkie. I can't believe that I stared this blog a year ago already, the year has moved along very fast. 


I started my YouTube Career the next day 8th September 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/user/alwayscosmeticjunkie
The ride as been amazing and today I still can't believe the amount of support I have been getting and continue to receive everyday. 
I made YouTube Partner in June and the was a super big achievement for me, just like when I hit my first 1000 Subscribers in April then 2000 in July & keeps going up everyday, it was overwhelming. 

When I started all my Blogging and Makeup posting video's on YouTube, I did it because I wanted to add my 2 cents worth in to the makeup industry. I really wanted to teach people things I had learned and share my passion for the very thing I'm overly obsessed with MAKEUP. 
I also wanted to add a little difference to my video's, do Makeup video with light &  shade, that's why I have done everything from Gothic looks to Disney Princess looks. 
I wanted to add variety and show that makeup is as much as an art form as it is a person changer. What I mean by that is that makeup can change a persons appearance and even there vibe just by applying a style of makeup you can recreate self, and I find that fascinating.
But I also have done many reviews, monthly favorites and much more. 
I have enjoyed my first year, it's been a lot of hard work many MANY hours and I have met lots lovely people & Subscribers along the way. 
So from me to all of you THANK YOU for all your support & love shown to my channel and to me. 


Here's to many more years, of makeup video's and blogging!




Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015