Skip to main content

Best Cosmetic Buys at the Drugstore

Hello Everyone, 
So today's video is all about my favorite products buys from the drugstore, and that I also believe these are some of the best cosmetic buys from the drugstore. I recommend all these products for there great quality and performance though out the day.


Favorite Products mentioned:
Face
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - for Oily/Combination 
Palladio Rice Powder - Translucent
e.l.f.Studio Blushes
Eyes
e.l.f. Eye Primer
NYX HD Eye Primer
Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Palette's 
Maybelline Studio Gel Liners
L'Oreal Mascaras
Lips
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks
NYX Mega shine Lipgloss


Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRzLhGUhiR0


Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I sooooo agree with you! ELF blushes are awesome! I want to try the wet n wild palettes... which one do you recommend most? PS... Please follow me on my new beauty blog: ultaismycandystore.blogspot.com

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love Wet n wild palettes too! And recently I tried NYX lipgloss and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015