TUTORIAL - Little Red Riding Hood Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
Little Red Riding Hood makeup tutorial today, to continue with my Halloween makeup series. 
This was a storybook classic, and for the makeup I wanted to keep it gentle but still kinda smoked out too. I did keep all the makeup used in the tutorial drugstore, so it's easy to re-create. Here is the video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp2zr0G5GGc&lc






Looks like the wolf ate lil Red Riding Hood, LOL   :)



Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxo

Comments

  1. Oh! What a awesome give-a-way! My e-mail is holly.norburg@gmail.com Question: I don't have a YouTube account... do I have to open one up to subscribe to your channel? Let me know!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u looks :D so pretty; but your eye are so beautiful.

    Your cat have the same expression in the eyes like u (: (in the nice way)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment