Skip to main content

BLOG Review - *UPDATE* Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily BB Cream


Hi Everyone, 
About a small 3 weeks ago I posted a review video on YouTube about the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily BB Cream. you can find the video link here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2GfmN41IPU
So the BB creams are a new hype skincare / Light foudation product sweeping over to the rest of the world from Asia. I have been using it for a little while now every morning as my morning foundation & primer. 




You don't need to use a lot of this product either, as you can see above it comes in a squeeze tube. This I like much better, easier to control & hygiene. Thank goodness it's not in a pour bottle they are so wasteful and annoying to use (think Revlon Colorstay bottle). You can buy it from the drugstore for around $10 -14, check you local area for pricing and availability.


  
The Garnier BB Cream comes in light & medium skin tone color, now it is a tinted/light foundation coverage, & I have found that it does cover fairly well. i own the BB Cream in Light and it's a little to dark for me (I'm a NW15 Shade in MAC) so if I use a little to much or wear it on it's own you can tell that it's a shade to dark, so that's a bit of a disappointment. I have to apply a little foundation or powder foundation over the top and then it's good, so as a foundation primer this works fantastic for me. 
Throughout the day the wear of the BB cream is great, it wears well along side using the foundation on top and my T-Zone is not as oily, when I use this as my morning moisturizer & primer in one. I still have to blot the T-Zone 1-2 times a day depending on the weather factors ETC but the skin appearance still looks great after blotting and I don't have to powder over the top as I normally would have too blotting is enough.




Garnier claims there BB Cream:

1.Hydrates for 24hrs
2.Evens tone
3.Corrects blemishes
4.Boosts healthy glow
5.UV Protection SPF 15

My Verdict is:
1. Is very hydrating on the skin, & does make the skin feel comfortable.
2. Does make skin tone more even in appearance, don't expect flawless look skin though, you still need a foundation as such for that & concealer is you have blemishes/acne. 
3. It has helped my acne yes, does it get rid of everything no, but it has made my skin clearer when I have had breakouts.
4. This definitely does give you a "Healthy Glow" look to your skin, but not in a shimmer way so it's not horrible if you have large pores it very natural looking glow.
5. Yes it has SPF and NO there's no white cast on photo or film, that's a big thumbs up for me, Oh and the SPF did not cause acne on my skin which I normally get from SPF products.


Overall I would buy this again I think it's a wonderful product and worth trying out, I feel it's a great answer to anyone that wants a moisturizer & primer in one, or has oily problem skin, it has worked great for me and can see why BB Creams are loved.  :)
Product Rating 8.5/10

Tried the BB Cream yourself.? Tell me what you think in the comment box bellow!
Till next time
Erica
xoxo


P.S. I also have a BLOG Review on the Garnier Anti dark circles roll on, click link to view post.
http://alwayscosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/07/garnier-youthful-radiance-anti-dark.html

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your review.hahaha.Is it okay for a 15 year old to use it?:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015