Skip to main content

TUTORIAL - Disney Alice in Wonderland - Mrs Mad Hatter - Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
Today's look is inspired by Disney's/ Tim Burton's Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) makeup look, I wanted to re-create this look cause I love the crazy colors and it's perfect for Halloween time so here it is, also great for a themed party too.
The Disney / Tim Burton version is my favorite version with the dramatic music, visuals and Johnny Depp as the very out there mad Hatter, it was very fun to re-create.
I did keep everything drugstore so it's easier to re-create the look for you too.
Here is the link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wntpkEAVrsc





Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015