Skip to main content

TUTORIAL - Glitter Gypsy Makeup


Hi Everyone, 
So to continue with my Halloween themed & inspired makeup tutorials for you all, this is the glitter gypsy makeup, which was also a requested look. 
I used 90% NYX makeup for this look, which keeps the look more low cost then using Highend makeup brands, easier to re-create for Halloween or even a Party.
Just a small note, PLEASE be careful of your eyes when using glitter products, they can be harmful.
* Please Visit my channel for LOTS & LOTS more makeup tutorials *
HERE is the link to the Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tssEqkeoX-c





Till next time
Erica
xoxo

Comments

  1. Amazing makeup! What a great and awesome makeup work, thumbs up. Thanks for sharing ideas as it's been a while since I've been looking for scary halloween makeup and I got some ideas here, though I keep changing my mind since i also want something pretty and mysterious. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015