Crush Cosmetics - Wet N' Wild Makeup Haul

Hi Everyone, 
So Crush Cosmetics was having a 20% off sale on all Wet N' Wild cosmetics items a few days back, & I just could not let the opportunity go buy. So I brought a few little things for Wet N' Wild only, I ended up buying 2 Eyeshadow Trio's in 332 I'm Feeling Retro & 384 On Cloud Nine. I also brought a Lipstick in 525D Nuveau Pink & a Blush in 831 Pearlescent Pink. 



Staring with the Eyeshadow, now it's safe to say I love these Wet N' Wild Trio's. I have been a long time user of Wet N' Wild eyeshadows, & I have been rarely disappointed by them.


The first Trio I got was I'm Feeling Retro, it's a beautiful trio containing a very shimmery White shade labeled Browbone, next shade labeled Crease is a stunning blue with slight sliver sparkles in it, & lastly labeled Eyelid is a Purple color with a domechorme effect of a blue running though it, this shade reminds me a lot of MAC Star's N Rockets, which is also a personal favorite of mine that I own in my collection.


Second Trio I got was On Cloud Nine, I got this trio because of my blue eyes, I love playing up my Blue eyes with well.....Blue shadow :) 
So this trio has a very nice looking light blue think sky blue shade as the Brownbone color, following that for the crease this is a mid tone Chocolate Brown shade & lastly we have the Eyelid color which I love in this trio, It's a slightly off blue with a hint of a grayish undertone, this makes it an very unique blue color in my current collection.


Next I went to buy a Blush, this is my first Wet N' Wild blush ever, so I will be excited to see if I will love this as much as I love the Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow's. So the blush I did get was a beautiful Pink shade called Pearlescent Pink, this blush is a light to mid tone pink, when I swatched it I did notice it is very build-able color. It does have shimmer in it and has a very slight peach undertone to it, which is perfect for me & my Skin tone.

Last but not least I did buy one lipstick from Wet N' Wild too, This is a Pink shade, very Pink actually. It's very much a hot Pink shade, with a cool blue undertone, again perfect for my skin tone (because I'm So fair), there's no shimmer in the lipstick but does finish to a lovely satin look & feel on the lips.

So that was my order from Crush Cosmetics, I love that online shop & do recommend it to everyone, I also love the Wet N' Wild eyeshadow's, personal I'm a huge fan. The Blush & Lipstick I'm looking forward to see if I will love that just as much as the eyeshadow's.

Till Next Time
Erica
xoxoxox

P.S. I did get an extra in my order is well that was 2 Wet N' Wild Idol Eyes Creme shadow Pencils in the shades 134 Distress, this is a dark blue, with a sliver glow & 131 Electro, this is a light blue with Sliver/blue shimmer. Upon swatching these for the pictures I did notice that these are very creme & reminded me lot of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils too, So I'm going to do VS Blog review coming soon, comparing the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils to the Wet N' Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencils. 

Comments