Skip to main content

HAUL - Drugstore Makeup - Maybelline, Rimmel, Garnier, Essie

Hello Everyone, 
So I went Shopping on last Saturday & went pass the makeup section, & there where some good sales on so I picked up a few things, when I twitted about it, I had requests come in to share that in a haul video with you all, So I thought that was a good Idea, hence the Drugstore makeup haul video.
Here's the Link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt38lbe544Y




List of What I got:
Garnier Body Lotion for "Normal Skin" with Aloe Vera 
Rimmel Glam Eye's Day2Night Mascara in Black
Rimmel Volume Booster in Provoke & Outrage
Maybelline Eye Studio in Pink Persuasion, Give me Gold & Sapphire Siren
Essie Nail Polish in Kisses & Bisses 

Till Next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to use the Maybelline eyeshadows for a while. If you have time you should do a review on them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015