NOVEMBER FAVORITES 2011


Hello Everyone,
November Favorites time, so I have some product this month that I have been really relying on to get me thought this month due to me being super busy. So I have been doing the "same" type look this month, but it made me look polished & as good as flawless:) Here is the link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-neZtrLWQ



NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils - Roman Holiday
Revlon colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac
NARS Lpgloss in Orgsam
elf mineral Lipgloss in Sorority Girl



MAC Paint Pot in Painterly  & Chiled on Ice
MAC Big Bounce Eyeshadow in Luxury Touch
Wet N Wild trio in 335 Silent Treatment
Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten




Smashbox Photo Finish Primer color correctiong in Green
YSL touche eclat Pen
elf Crem blush in Flirt & Heartbreaker
MAC Creme Blush in Brit Wit





Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments