Skip to main content

REVIEW - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Foundation


Hello Everyone, 
Today's video is a review on the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Foundation. I have this in 120 Buff Beige (like a NC20 in MAC)
My skin type is Combination skin.
This is available at all drugstores & prices will vary to where you buy it.
HERE is the review for Age Review Foundation- 



And if your interested in another Maybelline foundation here is my review on the Maybelline Fit Me Face Collection:
REVIEW - Maybelline Fit Me Range (Foundation, Concealer, Powder & Blush)


Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

  1. I have this too, I really do not like it though! I think its because I use the 'eraser' to apply it...so I think I may try it your ways!
    Thanks!

    wimmub.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015