Skip to main content

REVIEW Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm


Hello Everyone.
A review for you all on the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstains + Balm, this was a requested review from water2chick.
I have owned & used these Revlon Lipstain's for a while, my favorite one being the color Twilight, this color looks nice on most people and is my no fuss, go to Lipstain color.
Here is the video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8A4G6JO7k

I own these in 3 Colors:
Passion - a medium cool undertone Pink
Gothic - A very bright red cool undertone 
Twilight - Pinky/Mauve with a neutral undertone (your lip color BUT better)



Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxo

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing this Erica! (I am Water2chick, haha) I bought the color frenzy, and I adore it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015