Skip to main content

TUTORIAL - Sliver Bells Glitter Holiday / Christmas Makeup


Hello Everyone, 
Another Christmas / Holiday inspired makeup look, this one I took my idea from tinsel & bells there sliver refection, where look beautiful on the eyes due to the glitter that catches the light, perfect for a party.
Here is the link  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEXaZtcvQxE





Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox


P.S. For my other Christmas / Holiday tutorial
TUTORIAL - Cherry's in the Glow - Christmas - Makeup inspried Look
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfvoq0LrB5Q

Comments

  1. You look lovely! I am not brave enough to pull off a red lip like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look! if we weren't in Summer here I'd certainly do that look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look nice. I love the t-shirt where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015