Skip to main content

TUTORIAL - Steel Impressions - Revlon Brand Makeup Look


Hello Everyone, 
I have the Makeup Tutorial that I promised in my last haul, if you all wanted it & most of you said YES you did want it, so here it is :)
I decided at the same time to make this a 1 Brand Tutorial so using all Revlon cosmetics, excluding the NYX Eye Primer but everything else is Revlon.
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG79L0f2EtA


Products I Used are: 
Revlon Photoready Foundation in 003Shell, Concealer in Light & Powder in Fair/Light
Revlon A Floral Affair in 475 Honey Bunch
Revlon Eyeshadow Quad in 16 Steel Impressions (Matte off White, Matte Light Sliver/Grey, Matte Emerald Green & Sparkly Black/ very deep Grey.
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner (Auto) in Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 651 Porcelain Pink
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in 002 Crystal Lilac


NOTE: I'm a NW15/NW20 in MAC & 150 Buff in Revlon Colorstay Foundation & 003 Shell in the Revlon Photoready Foundation Match me perfectly.





Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxoox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015