Crush Cosmetics: HAUL Sleek, elf & More

Hello Everyone, 
So yesterday Crush Cosmetics was having there last sale of the year, having 20% off your final shopping cart total. I was excited when I saw it so I ended up picking up some Sleek blushes which I have really wanted to try a few more colors, because up till now I only have the Sleek shade in Panto, Which is a very bright Orange shade so it's not that practical for everyday looks or year round either. 
while I was shopping I also decided to buy a beautiful China glaze nail polish & some other stuff too.


So starting with the most amount I brought being the Sleek blushes, I ended up buy 4 of them, all different colors I did not want 4 from the same shade family this time.


Starting with the top 2 Flamingo this is a hot pink, Suede this is a nude cinnamon tan
on the bottom is Rose Gold this is a Peachy/Pink with Gold shimmer, sounds a lot like the NARS Orgasm,which is what a lot that have used the blush from sleek compare it too, so I will be interested to see if that's true as I do own the NARS orgasm blush. Last is the Life's a Peach this is a peachy/orange shade, much softer then panto which is a true orange shade & very bright. 
Upon swatching these Blushes there are very pigmented & smooth to apply on the skin, there is no patchiness and the color is true to the color in the pan, the blush finish of Flamingo, Suede & life's a Peach is satin finish & Rose Gold is a shimmer finish. 


Next is the nail polish, this is China Glaze's Light As Air & it a beautiful soft pastel lavender color, when it came in the mail earlier today I applied it straightway to my nails & fell in love right away, this is SO beautiful & does beat my all time favorite from China Glaze being the Agent Lavender, this is nicer on the nails & does give a slightly nicer finish on my nails.


A few months ago I picked up my first Sleek paint pout in the shade Cloud 9 which is a full on white shade. I wanted something that was more easier to wear & didn't need the mixing with other lip colors, this you can wear on it's own & it's in the color Minx it's a pretty natural pink shade. These are quite think in texture, think a heavy Lipstick feeling.


Lastly I brought some more e.l.f. Makeup Brushes, the $1 range type. I got the Defining Angle Brush, Eye Liner Brush, Eye Crease Brush & 2 of the Eye Shadow Brush. I personally really love these brushes, they do a good job & don't feather much or lose excess hairs.
I first brought some e.l.f Makeup Brushes about a month ago & if you watch my Makeup Tutorials then you'd know I have been using them in my videos.

So that was it for my Crush Cosmetics Haul & my last haul for the year!
I will be reviewing the Sleek blushes in a Video OR Blog Post next year & will use them in tutorials too. The sleek paint pout in Minx is a better buy the the cloud 9 for me & the China Glaze nail polish is wonderful color.

Let me know what you think of any of these Products?

Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxx

P.S. I also did get 2 freebies is well in my order (Thank you Crush Cosmetics)
I got the Maybelline Volume Seduction XL Plumping Gloss in the shade 505 Sensuous Ruby & Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara in Brownish Black, I heard good thing about the Full 'N Soft Mascara so i will be interested to try this out over the Christmas break.

Comments

Post a Comment