DECEMBER FAVORITES 2011


Hello Everyone, 
So the last favorites of the year!
Here is my December Favorites 2011 & again I have some really great products for this month that I have used heaps. I have really been into the nude & smokey eye looks this month, due to lots of christmas parties & everything eles darker looks have been a favorite too this month. With having my hair shorter too for the last 5-6 weeks I have changed what I have been using, I don't need as much product, hence why I have had a hair care makeover. :) For the rest they have been basic but real staples for my the last 2.5 /3 weeks.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvGjZJ9oEg4





Products Mentioned:
Sunsilk Total Care 3 in 1
Garnier Fructis Style Stylying mousse Volume Restucture XXL
Garnier Fructis Style Elastic Power Fix Hairspary Volume
Sleek idivine Palette in 578 Storm
Maybelline Eyestudio in Brown & Blackest Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara
Loreal Lash Architect 4D
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in Peaux Claires 51
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed (Satin Finish)
Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in 16 Pink (Semi Matte Finish)
Loreal Color Riche Lipstick in 104 Pretty Peach
Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in 205 Tulip
Bourjois Ultra Shine So Laque! in 28 Rose Lounge
Essie Nail Polish in 744 Topless & Barefoot





Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup