Skip to main content

DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION ROUTINE for Flawless Skin (combination Skin)


Hello Everyone, 
So I uploaded my Highend Drugstore foundation video yesterday (Which you can find it Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0RhA9ME4Sw )
& I was asked by many of you too also do a Drugstore version of that video, So I thought this morning was the perfect time to do so :)
I have combination Skin, I have dry Cheeks & an Oily T-Zone. Which is a big change from the Very oily all over skin I had months ( & Years) ago. 
For the Drugstore video Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQcp18ibPkE




The Products used in this video:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Maybelline Superstay Makeup 24H foundation in Porcelain Ivory
Maybelline Dream Lumitouch in Light
e.l.f. all over cover stick in apricot Beige  (fair/light)
Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent




Till next time
Erica
xoxoxxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015