Skip to main content

HIGHEND FOUNDATION ROUTINE for Flawless Skin (Combination Skin)


Hello Everyone, 
I was asked to do My Highend Foundation / Base Routine, to show what products I love to use & how I apply it all in the morning, So I thought it was a good idea. I have combination Skin, I have dry Cheeks & an Oily T-Zone. Which is a big change from the Very oily all over skin I had months ( & Years) ago. 
But the combo skin I have now is proving easier to work with!  :)
Here is the link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0RhA9ME4Sw


The Products used in this video:
NARS Primer SPF20
Urban Decay De-slick in a Tube
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecru 
NARS Stick concealer in Vanilla 
YSL Touche eclat Pen in 001
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Losse Powder 




Till next time
Erica
xoxoxxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015