Makeup Face of the Day (MFOTD) - Dark Purple Smokey Eyes

Hello Everyone,
I woke up this morning & was craving to do a Smokey dark almost "goth" like eye makeup. So I knew this would be a job for my Sleek idivine Bad Girl Palette, since the colors in there are so dark & pigmented. It's been a long time in between dark looks for me I've been in a real neutral mode that it was quiet natural looking for most days, but everything can change & I wanted that to happen today.
Tomorrow I'm thinking of Pink Eyes with Lavender Lips, Oh my!!!! scratch that idea, lol :)



So here is the look I'm wear today, It a very deep purple smokey eye with barely there lips & cheeks, if you wanted to make this completely "Goth" like just skip the blush & add dark Red/Black/or Violet lips. But I wanted to still look alive today hence adding the blush & keeping it toned down with the lip color.


Products Used:
FACE - L'Oreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation in 110 Rosy Ivory (NOTE: I have a 1st Impressions Blog About this foundation here: http://alwayscosmeticjunkie.blogspot.com/2011/12/1st-impressions-loreal-matte-morphose.html )
NARS Stick Concealer in Vanilla (love this stuff)
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Sleek Blush in Suede (very much a bronze/Brown with slight peachy undertone)
EYES - HD Eye Shadow Base
Sleek idivine Bad Girl Palette - On Eye Lid REBEL, In Crease UNDERGROUND, on Brow Bone GULLIBLE, In inner Corner INNOCENCE & on Outta V NOIR
L'Oreal Carbon Black Liner Intense in Black (Lash Line - thin line)
Maybelline Master liner in Blackest Black (on water Line)
L'Oreal Lash Architect False Lash Effect mascara in Midnight Black 
LIPS - NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm




Let me know what you think of the look? Or Which is your favorite dark look?


Till next time
Erica
xoxoxxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup