Skip to main content

TUTORIAL - Gratifying Green Makeup Look


Hello Everyone, 
I found this Maybelline Trio in Gratifying Green a few weeks ago at the drugstore & found it interesting the colors they had put together, So I wanted to create a look using this Trio, & show the best way to use (a guide). I personally think the makeup turned out nicely & is different, kind of earthy.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0rThozG3UE





The Products I used: 
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Eyeshadow Trio in: Gratifying Green 
Maybelline Line Stiletto
NYX Kohl Pencil in White
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash in Black
MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly 
Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Delight
Maybelline Shine Sensational in Cherry Bloom



Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015