Skip to main content

VLOG: Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas 2011


Hello Everyone, 
So this is my last video for the year for 2011, It's been a big year for me not only work wise but health & personal too, so I will welcome the new year (2012) with open arms.
Thank you for all your support this year (on YouTube, Here, Blogger, Twitter & Google +) & I'm looking forward to a big makeup year next year. 
I would have not be here so regularly like I am with videos & blogging if it was not for all your growing suport for my channel (& me). I wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. & I'm looking forward to coming back in January with HEAPS of new videos & Ideas for you all.
Here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0Obu5qzs0





THANK YOU ALL & till next year January 2nd OR 3rd 2012
Till then 
Erica - alwayscosmeticjunkie
xxoxoxox

Comments

  1. Great video, i love your channel, i have subscribed you :)
    BTW, we have Glueless full lace wigs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015