JANUARY FAVORITES 2012


Hello Everyone,
So January Favorites the 1st favorites for 2012, I had found some great things I brought thought the holiday season & some other things I have used a lot that I already add in my makeup collection. I have been using a lot of these makeup products everyday for over the 4 weeks & LOVE them. I was so ecited to share these favorites this month with you all.
Here is the link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmlGM3YrPfI


In this months favorites:
GirlzOnly Dry Shampoo "Party Nights" (found at Target)
Beyonce Heat Perfume 100ml
Maybelline Age Rewind Primer  (Good dupe for the Smashbox Primer)
Revlon Age Defying Concealer (used under the eyes)
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in True Peach
Sleek Blush 926 Rose Gold
Maybelline One By One Mascara in Blackest Black
Max Factor Star Dust Pink 615 & Eternal Flame 630


What are your favorites of January 2012?

Till Next Time
Erica
xoxoxxoox

Comments

  1. Is the maybelline primer that good? Is there any chance of a review?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really like the Maybelline Primer, & I keep it in mind for a review. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment