My Skincare: Day & Night Time Routine

Hello Everyone, 
Hope you all are doing well?!
So this is my first "filmed" video for 2012, & I have filmed what I use for my skin, this was very much requested for me to do. For reference I have an Oily 
T-Zone & Dry Cheeks, so in a nut shell I'm combination skin with the odd Acne breakout. I have been using this array of Skincare products for about the last 6-7 Months & they have worked wonders for my skin & it gets better every day of use so I have seen positive results. 
Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TMBB2V7yCc




Products I Use:
MORNING TIMENeutrogena Deep Clean long Last Shine control Daily Scrub
Nivea Visage Young Stay Clear! Purifying Toner
Garnier BB Cream OR Aveeno Tinted Moisturiser
NIGHT TIME - Neutrogena Nourishing Cream Cleanser Night Calming
Nivea Visage Young Stay Clear! Purifying Toner
L'Oreal Youth Code Night Cream
3 Times A Week - Dr.Lewinn's Facial Polishing Gel
Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel


What do you love using in your Skincare Routine?


Till Next time
Erica - alwayscosmeticjunkie
xoxox

Comments

  1. I like Nivea very much, thank you for your post!

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems, I'm glad it helped you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment