REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette


Hello Everyone,
Today's review video is all about the Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palettes & the Primer palette is well, it is an in depth review. I have used these palettes for over a year now & wanted to share my views on these palettes. 
Here is the Link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kWTLawSzI
The Palette's I own are: 
600 e/s Primer Palette
594 The Original
570 Acid
568 Sunset
578 Strom
601 Au Naturel
596 Bad Girl
Limited Edition:
657 Mediterranean Collection Monaco
602 Avoir La Peche Collection Paraguaya
658 Oh So Special
659 PPQ Palette Me Myself & Eye


Swatch of all Palettes & Primer Palette (click to make bigger)
All 10 Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's I own
The Sleek iDivine Primer Palette 
Other facts & Summary: 
These are Mineral Based Eyeshadow's
Made in Asia
Mirror & double ended applicator inside
12x 1.1g per e/s
Fantastic Quality & Pigmentation 
Cost $19.95 AUD,  $21.20 USD, $10.50 GBP


Till Next Time
Erica
xoxox

Comments

  1. I watch your video and really I like it all that colors,, I hope buy one of this palettes very very soon... :)


    http://monseroath-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment