Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: Gothic Midnight Madness Makeup Look

Hello Everyone,
Today's Tutorial is a Gothic themed makeup, I took my inspiration from many different places Marilyn Manson, Gothic Romance & many more places too. This was requested & I love gothic eyes it can be so beautiful. You can tone this down to make it more wearable if you like or just keep it like I have done. I wanted to make the eyes an interesting part of the look & not just use tones of black so that's why I have added in other dark colors to add interest. Using the dark blue & the dark purple give the eyes pop & really makes them stand out. 
Here is the Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVI6og9HbTw






Makeup I'm wearing in this video:
FACE: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
Revlon Age Defying in 03 Light/Meduim 
DiorSkin Forever Teint Haute Perfection in 010 Porcelin
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15
Sleek Blush in 921 Suede (Nude)
EYES: NYX HD Base
Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette in 596 Bad Girl
L'Oreal Carbon Liner Intence in Black
Revlon Colorstay Khol Liner in Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascra in Black
Revlon Percision Lash Adhesive  (goes on white but dries Clear)
NYX Fabulous Lashes in 144
LIPS: Ulta 3 Lipstick in Onyx
Revlon Lipstick in Push-Up Plum
BarryM Lip Gloss 101 Peach




Till next time
Erica - alwayscosmeticjunkie
xxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015