MFOTD - I Wanna be a Rockstar!

Hello Everyone, 
So after I did my makeup today, I thought it was a great makeup look to share with you all, I have done this look on multiple times before & have always loved it, so then it not to nice to keep it for my self! :-). 
It's a kind of a Rock chic makeup look, you can smoke it out more for the more bolder effect. I Personally love to make it more smokey for Nighttime, but during the day this is a really beautiful look that everyone can wear. 


Using the Gray's & Black's around the eye's has always been classic Rockstar look, But this works like a dream if you have Blue, Blue-gray or Gray Eyes. It pulls out the richness of your eye color outwards & makes then really stand out or "pop". Combine that with a Plum, Red or Hot pink lipstick & you have a combination that will never fail. Now I'm not forgetting about my other eye colored friends out there instead of the gray's use Purples or Coppers to make Brown, Green & Hazel eye's "pop" & for the lips use a Mauve, Plum or mid/deeper toned Red Lipstick to make the look complete. For the cheeks it would be the same for everyone, just use some Bronzer for contouring & adding color to the face. Bellow I tell you what beauty products I've used to make this look complete, most of what I've used is Drugstore makeup.





Makeup Used in Look:
FACE: Models Prefer Foundation in Nude 002
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light
L'Oreal Pressed powder foundation in  Creamy Natural  (Lightly dusted over the face)
e.l.f. Cool Bronzer  
EYES: NYX HD e/s Primer
Maybelline 04Q Charcoal Smokes 
NYX Super Fat Eye Maker Liner in Black
Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Noir
Maybelline One by One Mascara in Blackest Black
LIPS: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in 320 Soulmate
Lip Smackers Lipgloss in Coca-cola Cherry


Till Next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

  1. I was putting in a picture from Mexico and saw this beautiful eye look and can't wait to try it. I always love your looks. You make all of this seem so easy and effort less and your looks rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for all the complements :)& have fun recreating this look, glad you loved it! xo

      Delete

Post a Comment