Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: Blushing Bride Wedding Makeup + Tips


Hello Everyone,
Today's Makeup Tutorial is a special one to me it's a wedding makeup look. 
I thought being February meaning Valentines day, I knew a wedding (bride) makeup look was just the thing, because a lot do deiced to get married in February so here's a bit of makeup help :)
The look is very flattering as it highlights all the beautiful features but it puts the main focus on the eyes. While the rest of the makeup is kept soft and gentle. Also on my nails I'm wearing Essie's Tie the Knot Nail Polish with Essie Kisses & Bisses on top, to give it an opal finish (very wedding like)
Here is the link to the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0jKPgvRzU





Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015