Skip to main content

VLOG: Makeup Brush Collection & Twitter Winner


Hello Everyone,
Today's Video is all about my makeup Brush Collection that I own, all the brushes from the Sigma to the elf ones that make up this collection. It was requested a lot from me to do so that's also why I have done this in today's vlog video. As well as announcing this weeks Twitter Winner, If you did not win this weeks giveaway, next weeks Vlog Video will have a new prize to win though Twitter just join me on twitter to be in the running. Thank You :-) 
Here is the Link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74YyTn4XboM


What are your favorite Makeup brushes?

Till Next time 
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015