Skip to main content

HUGE HAUL VIDEO - NYX, elf , BeautyUK, NYC & Palladio


Hello Everyone,
So today is my HUGE haul video that I tweeted about this week & I had promised to show you all the beauty/cosmetic things I got. It's all Drugstore Items shown in this video too! 
I got some great stuff lots of NEW products to try and maybe review, so if you see somthing you'd liked reviewed please let me know :-)
NOTE: I did buy everything I show in this video myself nothing in THIS Haul video was sent to me or sponsored.
Here is the link to the Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r71rnl_2ea0




List of everything I brought:

Beauty UK  - Mineral eyes in 4 Beach
Beauty UK  - Mineral Blush in 4 Baked Peach
Beauty UK  - Eyeshadow collection Palette in 5 Twilight
Beauty UK  - Metallic sparks Pencil Liner in Purple
Beauty UK  - Extreme Volume Lenght + Lift Mascara in Black
Beauty UK  - Lip lust Lipgloss in 05 Barbie Girl & 11 office Chic
Beauty UK  - Shatter polish in 3 Glam Rock & 2 Goth
N.Y.C Nail Polish in Fire hydrant, Glow Worm & Hazard
Wet N' Wild Trio Eyeshadow Plaette in 382 Cool as a Cucumber
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshdaow in Smoke & Purple Pleaser
Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation in Laurel Nude & Ivory Myrrh
Sleek True Color Lipstick in 771 Baby Doll (sheen), 781 Amped (matte) & 784 O.M.G (sheen)
NYX HD eyeshadow Primer
NYX Stick Blush in04 Tulip & 06 Orchid
NYX Haute Jersey Leopard Couture Palette 


What's your favorite Drugstore Buy?

Till next time
Erica
xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015