REVIEW - NYX Butt Naked Eyes Palette


Hello Everyone,
So today's video is the Review on the NYX Butt naked Eyes Palette, I asked on my Facebook page what you like to see this week in a review & this won by 55%, so here's the review video :-) Thank you to those that voted xox
I have used this NYX palette for a while now, and it even made my February Favorites 2012 because it's a great palette.
I do have some things I don't personally like about it but they are very minor things, but overall it's a FANTASTIC Palette.
Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoRkTb4fTQ




Till next time
Erica
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup