REVIEW - Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer


Hello Everyone,
Today I'm reviewing the Revlon PhotoReady Primer as requested & promised for you all, I have been using this for 10 days-2 weeks. It did make my march favorites video is well & I do have combination skin. So if you want to see what I think of it & why it made my favorites video?!
Here's the video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBmfiVh7E4


 

This is the Primer bottle which is a glass bottle with a controllable pump, & plastic top/cap.


The top photo is the primer pumped out, this is 1 pumps worth of product, & then next to it is the blended out version it is completely translucent when smoothed & blended in to the skin. 


Till next time
Erica xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup