Skip to main content

TUTORIAL: NYX Haute Jersey Palette - Spring Inspired Makeup Look


Hello Everyone,
Today's Makeup Tutorial is the one I tweeted about & promised to do this week for you all. I created a Spring Makeup look using the complete NYX Haute Jersey Palette Leopard Couture Palette as inspiration. I really wanted that burst of color and make it fun but wearable for daily use is well. feel free to make this dark for an evening out by using some of the darker shades in the palette. :)
Here's the Tutorial Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oVSfNmQG3c




Do you like NYX Palettes'?

Till next time
Erica
xoxoxox

Comments

  1. I love this look :) it's very pretty :)
    btw your new design is nice too xx

    http://tane4kacol.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad to hear you love the look & thanks about the complements on my newest blog design too :-) xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015