APRIL FAVOURITES 2012 (Makeup, Skincare & Perfume)

Hello Everyone,
Favourite's time again and this time it's April favourites 2012, the year is moving so fast and I have lots of makeup products I've been LOVING this month. I always love sharing my favourites with you all :)
Here is the Video Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4SMGwRPfo


My April favourites Products are - 
Revlon Photoready primer
Rimmel wake me up Foundation
MAC Blush creme in Uncommon
NYX Stick Blush in Tulip & Orchid
Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil in Black Brown
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
MAC Eyeshadow in Grand Entrance
Rimmel Color Rush Shadow in After Dark
Barry M trio Eyeshadow Palette in 7 Delicious Diva
Maybelline XXL Pro 24Hr Bold Mascara
NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm
Chanel Coco Rouge Lipstick in 19 Gabrielle
Christina Aguilera Secret Potion Perfume
Neutrogena Deep Moisture Butter Cream hand Cream


Till next time
Erica
xoxox

Comments

  1. I love that bottle designing of the perfume. Will gonna search more about it. Thanks! :)

    do pheromones work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment