MFOTD - Marvel Inspired

Hello Everyone,

So Yesterday I went to the Movies to see The Advengers in 3D, and being a Marvel fan and an Iron man fan (as my favorite hero) I was really excited to see this movie . I did mention this on Twitter already and what I thought of the movie (no spoilers though), so please follow me on there!
So I was Inspired that morning to create an Iron Man look using his signature color of Red and Gold colors on my eyes, making the cheeks a light bronze color not to take over to much and my lips to go with my eyes making them a delicious red color is well.


Okay so frist off sorry for the baddish quality photo it was taken with Photo Booth on my Mac, not really ment for taking HD Beauty shots, but you get the Idea :)

What I used 
FACE: Garnier BB Cream in Light
Revlon Photoready Primer
Rimmel Wake Me up Foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Pale
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream (Light4-5)
NYX Blush Powder in Terra-cotta 
EYES: Two Faced Shadow insurance 
Sleek iDivine Palette in Sunset
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara in Black
NYX Pencil in Black (on waterline)
LIPS: Maybelline Baby Lips Balm
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot Passion

If you don't own the Sleek Palette then you can for sure dupe it with these colors from NYX single e\s in Antique Gold, Sunrise & Highlight. These colors will give you the same idea the colors are slightly different but 90% good to go. :)

For reviews on some of the Products I've used in this look, here they are for you!
REVIEW: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

REVIEW - Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
REVIEW: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer
REVIEW - BB Cream Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palettes & Primer Palette


Till Next time
Erica
xoxox


Comments