Skip to main content

REVIEW: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Hello Everyone,
Today's Review is all about the Rimmel Wake me up Foundation, I brought this foundation before going on Easter break a few weeks back and have been using it a lot since then & it was requested for me to review this foundation, as well as I had promised to do so. 
FYI - I have Combination skin that is sensitive at times & I'm acne prone too
Here is the link to the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi-kXRr8n0



Till next time
Erica
xoxox


Comments

  1. I want to try this so bad. I am sure it will be about forever till it hits the States. It looks so good on you! I have been working on my blog all day. Yours is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015